Coriander powder is gotten from the seeds of the coriander plant. It includes a gentle flavor and fragrance to sweet and appetizing nourishment arrangements. Coriander powder is prepared by drying the coriander seeds and crushed. Ground coriander seeds lose their flavor very fast, so it is best to crush as required.
• The mixture of coriander powder and cumin seeds powder are used most part of Indian dishes.
• Coriander powder is generally utilized in south Indian dishes such as rasam, kara kuzhambu, vegetable curry, and so on.
• It is a base spices of numerous curries and sauces as it has a gentle smell that actually improve the taste.
• Adding ground coriander to flapjack and waffle blends gives a satisfying taste to it.
The most effective method to Store
• Coriander powder can keep in a glass vessel for better aroma and taste.
• It will keep for around six months to one year.
Coriander seeds are commonly used in curries throughout the world. It is one of the main spice in Garam Masala. And the roasted Coriander seeds are the main ingredient in south indian dishes like Sambar and rasam.